View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 17:01   #95
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Yes you did and this was resolved by Mick in the summer of 2018. Don't you think it's time to grow up, move on and stop stirring things up as Mick has requested? You do realise that deleted posts aren't actually deleted at all and are simply hidden from public view so the evidence still exists.

I wondered why you hadn't posted for a month and then started repeatedly trolling this thread.

---------- Post added at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

Agreed, it's now being used as a vehicle for personal attacks and trolls.
I'm pointing out evidence of you bringing your disability into things that aren't there. I can categorically state I did not laugh at your disability. There is no evidence as it didn't happen. You wouldn't show me then and you won't now. Though as then, if you have evidence, then I would love to see it and as I said back in 2018, I would apologise. The reason I state that is I'm 100% that I didn't laugh at your disability.

If you want treating with respect, you first need to give it. I don't need to grow up nor am I trolling the thread, I'm replying to your posts. I posted evidence which you asked for and shown how these posts always go. I still don't understand why you are with VM if you get such appalling service with them. Well I can guess.

You were given advice which you choose to ignore, what do you expect people to think?
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote