View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 15:02   #91
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
You do know this is technically a privately owned forum and Ofcom can do nothing against it or its posters right?
You throw the fact you have a disability around a lot on here and on another forum.

But anyway i'm glad you finally got your VM issue sorted hopefully now you can enjoy the services you are paying for, you should still seek a refund though for the time you was without such services.
Once again, accusations without any proof. "Throwing my disability around"? Do you mean when I answer perfectly reasonable questions relating to it or where It's mentioned where relevant?

It was announced earlier this year that Ofcom are to take over regulation of the internet in the UK:

'Ofcom will be put in charge of regulating the internet, the government has announced, with executives at internet firms potentially facing substantial fines or even prison sentences if they fail to protect users from “harmful and illegal content” online.'

Thank you for the kind words in your last paragraph, everything is getting back to normal now and Spiderplant has been extremely helpful to me behind the scenes, which I thank him for. If more members were as kind, non discriminatory & helpful as SP, this forum would be a much better place.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote