View Single Post
Old 24-09-2018, 21:23   #5622
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Yesterday my Niece and a friend went to the Hammersith Apollo to see Halsey, but because of her anorexia she wanted to be nearby and she wnet with her.

I wnet along with my sister to keep her company, and even saw the film "King of Thieves".

I had to go to the Rik Mayall bench.

Anyway after the concert they met up with us outside at about 11:10pm, Hammersmith tube was heaving so we walked to anoth tube and got on it.

We got to Mile End then went across to the central line to get a tube to Epping were my car was.

Over the tannoy came that there were no more tubes running east, BUGGER.

So we had to try and work out what the hell to do, we got a night bus to Stratford and got the at 1:05am.

We had to pay a black cab £50 (it was more but he kept it at £50), and after dropping my sister and co off I climbed into my welcoming bed at 1:45am.

The at 6:30am my alarm wnet of for work, it didn't help that I couldn't sleep as I think I was over tied and couldn't turn off.

But I booked the afternoon off and had a kip.