View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 13:57   #5614
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon View Post
As of an hour ago, I am no longer employed. It's my own fault, I can blame nobody but myself. I feel like such a failure though.
Sent you a PM, Mark

I have not been well at all lately so after repeated blood tests it has now been confirmed that my thyroid needs testing again in two months as it is looking like I could have an underactive thyroid that could be causing the weight gain, then if that was not enough I'm now going through the menopause and HRT is not an option this may also be causing the weight gain then if this is not enough my Crohns is being badly affected by the changes my body is going through.

After being called into the practice to see the nurse on Tuesday in where I was given a prescription for Kliofem (HRT) by the nurse at my GP Practice and just when I thought things would get better I got a call from the receptionist the very next day to ask me if I had started this treatment and when I said yes I started HRT yesterday and I have taken two she then said that I need to stop HRT immediately and could not say why but that I needed to come and see the doctor as an emergency appointment in where I was informed HRT was not an option giving my medical background blah blah blah

I'm just so fed up gained a lot of weight, not sleeping to good, still being sick most day's and don't get me started on the hot flushes so there you have it I feel and look like total crap tbh