View Single Post
Old 17-03-2018, 21:16   #35
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin set to increase price April 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
No price rise is obviously happening next month so that is good

Anyone know if BT Sport will remain free in the top TV packs for next season?

My contract is up next weekend and I'm looking to ditch the phone line and reduce the BB speed to offset a lot of the rises over the past few years

That will most likely come with a new 12-month contract which I don't want to commit to should BT Sport be pulled before summer 19
I really don't think you need to worry about entering into a new contract, Gavin. There is bound to be a price rise by the autumn, and so you could get out of the contract then if you wished to do so.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote