Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2021, 19:08   #603
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
How many times do I have to repeat the line?

Vaccination does not stop transmission?

I’m not interested in, likely, could be, maybe…. Vaccinations only stop serious illness. Nothing more. Vaccinated are still carriers and can still pass on Covid. “Less likely”, is rubbish mantra.
No one said "Vaccination does not stop transmission" so I am not sure what you are on your high horse about.

Vaccines reduce the chances of a collection of people, in a closed environment, transmitting the virus. That is a fact, no ifs or buts. The idea of the passports is, I suspect, to apply this logic to indoor spaces and so reduce the onward transmission and so, in turn, reduce the load on the health service resources.