View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 09:25   #13
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ultimate Oomph Answer Sought

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
I wouldn’t pin too many hopes on getting 500mb downloads in Area 21. As Spiderplant says, the area’s a mess. I live on one of the streets that doesn’t have over-populated street cabinets and my average is around the 150mb mark. I’ve never seen 500mb even when connected by Ethernet. The Virgin Mobile 4g coverage around here is good though (60mb plus) and more reliable of late than the broadband, so the unlimited SIM has proven invaluable in lockdown
My service is the other way round. I regularly get 380Mb plus download speeds from my 350Mb broadband. My 4G is lousy though when I am at home due to the nearest mast being faulty for the last few months. I wish Virgin Media would fix the web site so I could get an answer.
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote