View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 23:10   #5111
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

The Equalizer 2: 3.5/10

I have got to say that this is probably going to be my biggest disappointment this year. I was really looking forward to this but it doesn't deliver in any regard at all. It isn't as good as the first one, the story is weaker and lacks substance and depth and the film is poorly edited to the extent that during the first third of the film when they are setting things up you are scratching your head trying to work out what they are trying to get at. It is a shame because the first one just got more tense and engrossing as time went on whereas with this one I just wanted it to end and it kept going on and on.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote