View Single Post
Old 19-12-2016, 13:50   #7
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Rogue One SPOILER thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Vader in the Bacta tank was interesting but his Bond villain joke was odd. Loved his final scene.
That was the worst line in an otherwise great film. I really don't know how that survived edits, preview screenings etc. It was noticeably bad and took me right out of the film for a moment, since when did Vader do puns?

Quote:
As for the team all during at the end. The original would have been very different. The many reshoots were noticable. If you look at the first and second trailers many of the scenes are missing or really different.
I wonder if they survived in some of the reshoots? It's a shame. I would have loved to see these characters again. Maybe some survived and Disney wanted to ensure that this was a single-shot filmed and reshot it to kill them off?

That said I suspected they would all die as we already knew this was a one-off story, that many died and none of these characters were in the universe of the latter films.

I like the way they've explained away the biggest plothole in a New Hope, i.e how the Death Star has such a flaw.

I think my favorite part was so clearly linking the end of this film to A New Hope.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote