View Single Post
Old 18-12-2016, 17:45   #5
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Rogue One SPOILER thread

I loved almost everything.

When I first saw Tarkin I was Taken aback and it didn't even register it was cgi. Thought it was someone in prosthetics.

As for the team all during at the end. The original would have been very different. The many reshoots were noticable. If you look at the first and second trailers many of the scenes are missing or really different.

It looks like the transmitter and file room were in different building as the scene shot in the London Underground showed Jyn with the plans and K-2SO was still there. There was also a scene in the beach with the full team there with the plans.

Vader in the Bacta tank was interesting but his Bond villain joke was odd. Loved his final scene. Vader has not been that scary and menacing since Empire.

Last edited by Stephen; 18-12-2016 at 20:26.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote