View Single Post
Old 17-12-2016, 18:19   #1
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Rogue One SPOILER thread

Thought I'd star a thread for those wanting to discuss the new movie in detail without spoiling it for others.

Would be interested on peoples thoughts on:

1. CGI Tarkin
2. CGI Leia
3. Vader in the recovery tank
4. Vader going on a killing spree
5. Almost everyone dying

I thought CGI Tarkin was amazing. A little obvious at times but a great job in general. Not so much for Leia. Thought she looked as fake as 1984 Arnie in the last Terminator movie. Can't wait for the blu-ray to get a better look at Vader in the recovery tank. The best bit of the movie for me, as a Star Wars fanboy, was Vader going on a killing spree at the end. There was a moment when the screen went dark, and I thought Vader was going to cut through the door, but instead he's was already there. When his lightsaber lit up I got all giddy Anyone else think K-2SO's death was the saddest of all the heroes?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote