View Single Post
Old 18-07-2020, 00:40   #7785
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
It does represent good value, even with the price rise. However, for the streamers the challenge is if they all raise prices 25% someone subscribing to 4 or 5 services might decide to drop the weakest one.
Absolutely £20p/m for movies and is it 15 entertainment channels now? plus box sets certainly is excellent value for money especially as there's rumpurs W and Alibi will be joining the lineup in the future too.

---------- Post added at 00:40 ---------- Previous post was at 00:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Surely, pressing a button to say you don't want Prime is not that much of a hassle!

As far as Netflix is concerned, I am pretty sure there won't be a huge drop-off of subscriptions. There is a lot of good content on there, and once into it, you can see straight away what you have been missing with conventional TV channels.

Try telling your teenage kids you are scrapping Netflix! Give me some warning - I'll keep my head down!
You just put the image of Kevin the teenager in my head with this lol.