View Single Post
Old 31-05-2008, 04:47   #7689
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdadyslexia View Post
Hi Alexander I've Donated a fiver, not a lot, but I hope it helps.
Thanks.

Let me just say though to everyone, please don't feel obliged to donate, I don't want people leaving themselves short. Donations are very useful and will hopefully allow me to do more in the future such as future events etc. but I know what it is like to be strapped for cash and I don't want people ending up in difficult financial circumstances.

People on this forum have already been more than generous and my appreciation goes beyond words, so just all be sensible and don't give what you can't afford.

Alexander Hanff