View Single Post
Old 15-06-2008, 20:35   #8989
mark777
Inactive

Services: 0.4 Mbps BB + Phone
mark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portly_Giraffe View Post
{snip}
A thought - would it be useful for have addresses on the flyer as suggested by Blackbeak? I could add them on the back e.g. the BT contacts from http://www.inphormationdesk.org/ispcontacts.htm
and Writetothem etc
Putting some resources on the back wouldn't hurt at all. Page 1 stands on it's own as a flyer. If people have access to duplex printing they can print the reverse. If they do not have access, they can just print out the first page.

I shall take 100 to work tomorrow and leave in strategic places. This flyer is more effective than my previous attempts.

Provided we do so sensibly and legally, there are lots of things we can do with this.

Put one in your car rear windscreen. You might need to cut it horizontally to maintain vision.

How about putting one under car windscreen wipers in your local Tesco's? A damn site more useful than the 'get rich quick' stuff that normally appears.

Start putting them through letter-boxes.

I think we probably have missed a trick during the lull. We have been trying to get this into the main-stream media rather than taking it to the general public ourselves. We need to remember that the internet is not the only means of communication open to us.