View Single Post
Old 28-07-2022, 09:42   #3839
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Updated: Boris resigns as party leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post

We certainly need more housebuilding, but this should not be concentrating on the south of the country. We need to bring new workplaces and housing into the more deprived areas as part of the levelling up process, with good incentives for people to move there.
I agree here but you get the argument that people want to stay where they are. I can see this more in areas where families want to hand over to families (farms, small businesses) but we really do need to spread the load out away from the south. I had to move away from "home" for work, so what of it, surely it's part of growing up and leaving the family nest to build your own.

But then there is the issue that if work does move out from the south-east and people move with work they could end up causing inflation in the areas they move too and if care isn't taken still price "locals" out.