View Single Post
Old 28-07-2022, 06:51   #3835
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Updated: Boris resigns as party leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
My first post probably wasn't my finest moment tbf so if it's upset anyone please delete it, this one though I think is a perfectly reasonable question and it's one we should all be asking and it's exactly where our politicians have taken us, they can't be trusted with promises or what they might do and they certainly can't be trusted with what they'll do for the country, for me it's as basic as what have they done for me.
It was your first post, I was referring to, I’d just used your 2nd follow up post, to indicate that I’d considered you, out of order.

It’s totally reasonable to ask someone why they’d chosen to vote the way they do, but your first post crossed a line, deriding someone for voting the way they do, not on.