View Single Post
Old 15-10-2020, 19:15   #10067
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Somewhat ironic that the football fans in the thread express concern and the non-football fan who wants to see rights costs driven up and further splintered has no issue with it.
And not at all ironic that you are twisting it again. I said nothing of the sort. Read it again.

Are you disputing that what I set out in my last post was correct? I was simply trying to clarify the argument. The choice appears to be:

1. Watch these additional televised matches on PPV.

2. Go to the pub (if it’s open in your area) and watch there.

3. Do the same as you would had the PPV matches not been made available ie miss the matches and make do with your usual Sky Sports/BT Sports/ Amazon subscriptions.

Is that not a correct summary?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote