View Single Post
Old 22-09-2003, 10:12   #5
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by timewarrior2001
in my oppinion it was 6 of one half a dozen of the other.

Man utd cheat, they hack they dive to wind the other team up, remember Ruud laughing as Vieria was sent off?

I honestly thought it was justice when he failed to put the penalty away.

Arsenal over reacted, they should get into trouble, but also Man Utd should face a grilling and possible fine for the antics of some of their players.
Was he laughing because Vieira was sent off? Or was he laughing because he thought he had been sent off and then realised it was actually Vieira? Or was he laughing with relief that he escaped being assulted by Vieira who was charging around the pitch after him? Or was he laughing because he couldn't believe that another Arsenal player had reacted again?

And please tell me, what the Utd players did that makes you think they should be fined?
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote