View Single Post
Old 18-09-2004, 16:49   #164
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: NTL is call centre with longest wait in Mirror test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
So some people may not realise they need to be next to their pc to sort out a problem?? Scandal!! For shame on them!!! How DARE they not have pre-knowledge!!
Customers don't need to have knowledge of PCs - that's YOUR job remember
I never realised it was part of the customer's contract that they need to have prior knowledge before they call. Oh that's right - they don't.
Sorry Russ but I cannot agree with you here. It's not the job of NTL (or BT ) Support people to solve peoples pc problems, and people should have some basic knowledge of their system. How can you help someone who cannot answer any questions, and is often not even close to their pc or cm ?

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote