View Single Post
Old 19-09-2018, 07:51   #59
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Best Router to Use with Home Hub 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by copernob View Post
I'm going to buy the Asus RT-AC68U this week. My Shrub3 is dropping Wi-Fi like dead flys for some reason..Been good until 2 months ago. Got my TP-Link power plugs attached to it but it's dropping out all the time throughout the house. Even 6 inches away from it. Even my Epson Printer drops Wi-Fi n its less than 6ft away...Not sure if it is Virgins fault, Router fault or TP-Link fault. Done my head in lol.. Good Info in here, but whether I can follow it remains to be seen lol. Cheers..
All you need to do is ask here again.

Setting up the AC68U and AC88U for ordinary everyday functioning is really easy. Use the quick internet set up. You can do the trickier operations at your leisure later, according to your needs.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote