Thread: US Timeline The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 08:59   #124
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age
Re: The Mandalorian

General - maybe you just need to come to terms with the fact this series unfortunately isn't for you.

there are tv shows I used to watch, sometimes you just have to let go, ppl change, it's just one of those things, I wish I had time to watch tv shows I don't like, I don't have time to watch everything I want to

I like the way it's simple, you know what they say, you can't please all the people all the time.

The original films were simple, that worked, that's why a lot of us fell in love with Star Wars.

I actually like Ep 1-3 as well, but some ppl's rose tinted glasses got ruined by them, the political ongoings of that and the Clone Wars series put some ppl off, got tedious. So, they remove all the background stuff which gets in the way of the interesting and fun battles, and then ppl moan it's too basic.

At the end of the day, it is what it is, which for you, unfortunately isn't what you want it to be.
admars is offline   Reply With Quote