View Single Post
Old 23-02-2020, 05:52   #19
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2

This is why Joshua had to start actually boxing. You can't go 43 fights expecting to just one hit and quit everybody. You'll get found out eventually. He got found out tonight. Zero defence. Zero game plan and as above absolutely terrified of Fury getting in close.

As outlined many times. The idea of a rematch puts me right off, that's why I wanted a wilder win. Let's skip this, a rematch isn't even deserved. I want Fury to bring Whyte and Usyk into the mix now and get the Heavyweight division rolling now that Wilder can't hold it hostage anymore. If they rematch I might have a breakdown.

Fury has gained the legitimate means to call himself the top Heavyweight now. That's Wlad and Wilder conquered and I can finally stop hearing about the time he beat the former in Germany and about how he's the lineal Champion of the world (No one actually cares about the lineal part)

A deserving win, now let's get the actual biggest fights going. Fury vs Usyk would be phenomenal.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 23-02-2020 at 05:57.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote