View Single Post
Old 22-02-2020, 22:14   #15
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekDuvale View Post
I’m told the PPV in the UK will be £25 on BT sport box office but the German company who have purchased the rights to the fight are only charging 20 euros.

Is this right?

In terms of the fight, what a spectacle. The best 2 heavy weights in the world putting it all on the line again.
I was meant to answer this and forgot. DAZN are the provider for the fight outside of the mainstream territories. It's 13 quid or so or less by country served and isn't a box office PPV, it's a subscription similar to Netflix but for sports, more closely related to box nation. It's a UK based company and is actively looking for the rights to the UK market too, but until they have the capital to take a shot at Sky or BT it's just a waiting game.

I have a sub to it but it's involved a Canadian friend and a few hoops to jump through. Even so I can't use it tonight because they only secured European rights.

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/...ly-switzerland
List: https://old.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...here_to_watch/

FITE Network is another popular streaming service.

Build up fights for BT Sports subscribers:

Jimmy Crute vs. Michał Oleksiejczuk UFC FN 168
Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Yan Xiaonan UFC FN 168
Ben Sosoli vs. Marcos Rogério de Lima UFC FN 168
Emanuel Navarrete vs. Jeo Santisima BT Sports Box Office.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 22-02-2020 at 22:32.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote