View Single Post
Old 21-02-2020, 09:47   #11
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2

Something feels very off with Fury.

The change of trainer 7 weeks before a fight. Possibly hasn't worked out as planned.
Claims his cut reopened numerous times in sparring, I know this to be false however - private source
Potentially knocked down or out in sparring - same source
Whispers of an ankle injury from a few sources. - Likely a rumour on the same level as a TMZ post. In plain words, probably false.

Going out on a limb and just speculating he was hungover.

Gerald Washington and Charles Martin are on the undercard as an IBF title eliminator as unbelievable as that sounds. Joshua holds the IBF belt and these two are about as useful as each other. Joshua put Martin away once before without so much as getting into any sort of pace. Audley Harrison would struggle to give this lad a win. Gerald Washington is equally as rubbish. There's no way they can stick Joshua on the winner of this down the line. It doesn't matter how you promote it, you couldn't sell it. Assuming Joshua still holds it. Pulev doesn't do much for me. Usyk could be tricky for Joshua, an exception talent and P4P #2 behind Lomachenko. The only issue is his stature. He's a cruiserweight making the Holyfield and Haye move for a record title. Holyfield didn't need to navigate guys massively out sizing him as much as Haye did and we all know how that ended for Haye. The accumulation of weight in his second stint tore him apart from the inside and the first run was cut off by a Klitschko that massively outsized him. That's the issue Usyk runs into with guys the size of Joshua and Fury.