View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 19:01   #13
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Virgin Media UK to remove V+ HD Boxes from network

Just had a really arrogant guy on the phone who said he wanted to arrange to swap out our V HD box. I asked him for some evidence that he was from VM and he became quite offensive so I told him to 'go away', errr well words to that effect, and hung up on him.

We do have a V6 box and the V HD box which I see may well need replacing so ..after a long ramble... could someone confirm that the V HD box will need to be replaced and if so what will VM replace it with.

I thought VM would be contacting affected customers by email or post so if the phone call I have just been subjected to was legitimate would I need to contact VM to arrange the swap out process.