View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 13:48   #10
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media UK to remove V+ HD Boxes from network

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenNT View Post
My parents used to have a V+ HD box was a Cisco version I think, it was certainly better than the legacy NTL Pace box at the time that got very slow after one of the major firmware updates in the NTL era.

Given how slow the Pace boxes got eventually, I wonder how long VM kept them going for, out of curiosity sake
Given the debt piles all the UK Cable companies created digged up the pavements I think it was partly trying to spend as little as possible in order to reduce the debt. So they kept them going until they keeled over.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote