View Single Post
Old 20-05-2019, 13:13   #9136
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Oh dear OB that's the funniest way ever of saying you were wrong.

The movie studios may go direct to consumer not on a third party streaming service so nothing like you suggested but nice try.

Politics could be the job for you.
I thought I just stated that I was not right about the films going to Netflix, but that the new approach of 'direct to consumer' meant that alternative streaming services could carry these films. Why do you have to bitch about everything? Anything anyone says is based on speculation to some degree. Nobody who forecasts what may happen in the future can get everything right because unforeseen things happen. On this subject, I have got the general drift right. It is now widely acknowledged that content is shifting to streaming services. The ramifications of that are obvious to most of us who are not burying their heads in the sand with their fingers in their ears.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote