View Single Post
Old 25-04-2019, 03:42   #5207
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Avengers: Endgame: 11/10

I know my score sounds ridiculous but those of you who have seen the film will understand. I could write reams about it but this is one of the few occasions where I think less is more; it truly is the perfect film and I am not saying it just because it is Marvel. Although it is a continuation from Infinity War it is very much a film in itself and has a different feel and tone to it. It has a beginning, middle and end and achieves what no other film I have ever seen manages to achieve. Marvel films have always been about the story and characters and what they do in this film just blows you away. I am tempted to try and explain why and express some emotions in spoiler tags but I honestly don't want to remotely hint as to what happens and want you all to experience it for yourself. It has been so cleverly done with oodles of TLC.

Absolutely amazing film and it is a travesty if you don't go and see it at the cinema.

P.s: The one thing I will say is that there are no post-credit scenes at the end of this film so you don't need to worry about sitting around for 10 mins looking at the names of the thousands of guys who did the visual effects

Last edited by General Maximus; 25-04-2019 at 03:49.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote