View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 14:11   #33
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Football on Virgin Media (Season 18/19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox35 View Post
Slightly off thread, but why cant I watch the live football I recorded at the weekend from BT Sport? Seems very odd that I subscribe to that channel, recorded the full match to watch back later, but yet its there just sitting on my V6 box in MY Shows but will not let me watch it. Not everyone is able to sit in at 3pm on Sat afternoons for 90mins, nor do I want to watch it edited down to just 10mins on MOTD.
I'm sure I was able to record and watch back live matches when I had Sky, even so why do they let it record on to your hard drive if they wont let you watch it? Very bizarre and unfair.
Should be able to, I watched the Wolves game Monday evening.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote