View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 16:21   #5181
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Cold Pursuit: 4/10

The more and more I think about this film the more annoyed I get. I went to watch it thinking it is going to be another Taken/Non-stop/The Commuter but it isn't. It tries to be and fails big time. The first half kicks off as you would expect and is all Liam Neeson and then in the second half he is hardly in it and there is a very large group of other people knocking heads together. There is a lot of dark humour in it which is very much an acquired taste but the killer is that some characters leave/move away/disappear etc like it is a big part of the story but you don't actually find out where they have gone. It is weird.

You defo don't need to spend money on this at the cinema. The best thing about it is sitting in awe wondering where they filmed it because you have never seen so much snow.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote