View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 15:19   #9343
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
I think you should rephrase to "we don't want to pay more money for ALL the football"

I'm happy to pay for the football I want to see but there is only so much I can watch. I'm lucky if I get time for more than 2 matches of anything a weekend.

If someone just wanted to see La Liga surely £5.99 a month is much better than years past where they would have had to shell out for Sky Sports.

If you want all the football then yes you pay more but really who wants to or has time for all the football?
But this is the thing - the set of customers paying for a new service would almost entirely be a subset of Sky Sports customers. Making them - the many - worse off.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote