View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 11:21   #776
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Yes the Brexit vote and Trump's election were supposed to be resulting in a mass exodus from the UK and US weren't they.

Anyway, I'm sure those who hate the prospect of staying in the UK post Brexit will be busily arranging their affairs so they can migrate to the EU Utopia before it's too late. I'm just surprised they haven't already done it but I seem to recall one left to go to Austria because it was such a friendly place. At a time when we were trying to control migration, they were 'welcoming' refugees with flowers and chocolates. Their welcome didn't last long though did it...