Thread: Superhub SH2ac v SH3 - Advice Please
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 05:16   #1
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute
SH2ac v SH3 - Advice Please

Hi guys,

Not posted in a while but always a keen reader of CF.

I’m a big believer in the old adage of if it ain’t broke don’t fix it so I probably already know the answer to my query but just wanted to seek opinions from you guys with more technical knowledge.

I’m on 100Mbps with a SH2ac but just agreed to a new deal for the Player Bundle as, whilst I don’t need the TV, it’s kept me at a price I’m happy with for the 100Mbps and phone. As part of this deal they are sending me a V6 and SH3.

My first thought is to just leave the new kit in the box and continue with my existing setup as I’ve read many posts on various forums regarding issues with the SH3. I did read a few posts regarding the fact that Apple AirPrint doesn’t work on the SH3 and if that’s the case then I think I am best sticking with the SH2ac as I do use AirPrint.

Anyway enough waffling and just wanted to ask for opinions from those who’ve experience of the SH3. Does it still have issues or have they all now been ironed out? Should I use it or stick with the SH2ac as I’m thinking?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote