View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 11:13   #1187
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/tr...t-kevin-bacon/

Quote:
Tremors is back in action. Deadline reports Syfy has ordered a pilot based on the 1990 Kevin Bacon film.
The original movie followed the inhabitants of Perfection, Nevada as they tried to fight off an invasion of predatory sandworms known as “graboids.” Bacon will reprise the role of Valentine “Val” McKee for the upcoming reboot.
Written by Andrew Miller, the Tremors series revisits the town of Perfection 25 years later as the graboids have returned, “and the town’s only hope for survival is Valentine McKee (Bacon), who beat them once. But to do it again he’ll have to overcome age, alcohol and a delusional hero complex.”
Now, this isn’t the first time Tremors has been adapted as a TV series. In 2003, the spinoff show Tremors: The Series ran on G4 for only one season. However, the Syfy pilot will be the first time Bacon has reprised his role since the original film.

From Bacon:

“This is the only character I’ve played that I’ve ever thought about revisiting. I just got to thinking, ‘Where would this guy end up after 25 years?’ Andrew Miller has a fantastic take on it, and we hope to create a show that will be fun and scary for fans of the movie and folks that have yet to discover it. Let’s kick some Graboid ass!”
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote