View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 03:53   #4
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Upstream channel bonding: Any plans to bond more than 2?

there were two things going on at the time. They were rolling out a third channel for the public wifi sharing and at the same time there were working on the modulation to try and squeeze more bandwidth out of each channel as they were also in the process of rolling out some new tiers with higher upstream speeds. Although we all went back down to 2 channels afaik everyone should have been on QAM64 (and nit 16) shortly afterwards (which makes it a long time ago).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTheToaster View Post
With how bad Virgins upload speeds are I doubt they have any need.
I can get 12mbits up any time of day any day of the week. My upstream is actually more consistent than my downstream.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote