Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 16:03   #1025
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

I think it was, he's over the ball, mere seconds after nearly catching Pogba on the ankle with his studs, he's lucky neither get clean contact, if we're playing by the rules, you have to send him off, Ross Barkley should've been off for his last week. Obviously people think it's harsh but you don't have to break someones leg to be sent off. The rules evidently need more defined and applied consistently as seen with Ross Barkley.

https://imgur.com/l2GhSzz there's the still borrowed from reddit.

Another couple of inches to the left and he's snapping someones leg. Yeah though, on another day I'd sympathise, given how many people generally get away with these tackles down to lack of consistency but the fact he's gone through Pogba with the same challenge less than a second earlier and barely managed to pull out only led to a completely deserved sending off, far too aggressive.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 09-04-2017 at 16:13.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote