Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 01:22   #1019
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Iirc there were 90 new rules or rule changes alone this season, football shouldn't be that complicated, I'm surprised this hasn't happened before if they change the rules so often each season
It's honestly a rare event, I've personally never seen it happen that I can recall before now. It's simply a fluke event in which you re-educate and move on. We won the game, the damage is absolutely minimal at this point.

Stuff like this is just completely unnecessary: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...lty-gaffe.html

The reaction from some of our supporters has been embarrassing and very yob like. I think I had a little moan during the game, evident in the earlier post but besides that it hasn't bothered me in the slightest, the standard of officiating down here is pretty dire but it'd be misleading to blame Keith Stroud for every other ref in the league too. I moved onto cracking the dire league one joke and that's that. I don't know why some of these idiots are finding any excuse to make threats to another human being over a game of football they won...

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 07-04-2017 at 01:26.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote