View Single Post
Old 25-10-2009, 17:32   #48
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki
Re: Time to Spring Clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post

3. A keyboard gets full of gunge so Canned compressed air is useful to dislodge the grime. You can use a Vacuum cleaner, but make sure it has a soft brush and that you dont suck off the keys.
A good way is to spray the compressed air from one direction and have the vacuum cleaner ready at the other end to catch the dust.
Do not put a metal Vacuum cleaner anywhere near the CPU chips and Ram.
I wish I had read this advice earlier in the year when I decided to clean my pc.

I disconnected my pc, took the side off and decided to clean inside of it, I started off using the hoover and then I decided to use the hoover and compressed air at the same time and it caught my fan and cause a blow back of sorts which erupted in flames and it burn my face and the inside of my pc which I had to throw out my window whilst it was still alight.

One of the stupidest things i've ever done
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote