View Single Post
Old 19-05-2021, 11:29   #173
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I had no reaction to my second jab at all (and only a bit of a sore arm after the first one).
I realise that you are not concerned about the lack of any real reactions but in case anyone is worried by the minimum lack of reaction to their vaccinations I thought my experience could put their minds at rest. I was the same as you after my first Pfizer vaccination and I was worried that there had been no evidence of any real response by my immune system.

As my Consultant is part of an ongoing research project into my Immune System condition my antibody status is being checked every 4 weeks and there has been a positive result with increasing levels from my first test just 2 weeks after my fist jab in January and more so after my second jab in March.

My last couple of tests over the last 5 weeks now indicate that my levels seems to have started to stabilise and I will be interested to see what future tests show.

For anyone who has has had at least the first AZ vaccination here's a link to an antibody study( published 13/5/2021) that seems to be very encouraging.
https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...sts-study.aspx