Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2020, 15:07   #1041
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Why is it a bad sign OB?.
Because when I usually access the EPG to look for recordings, they are always listed for about two weeks ahead. Now it's just two days. I am hoping that the channel doesn't close down.

Maybe it has something to do with the new UHD service from Sky, which might be starting as early as next week. I have been thinking for a while that August might be the start date for our UHD programmes from Sky. Perhaps Sky agreed to supply UHD and extra programming on condition the the Virgin Ultra HD channel closed. Or maybe Virgin only launched the channel in the first place to make up for the lack of UHD entertainment on VM.

I don't know what else to make of this, unless the guys who keep the EPG up to date are simply falling behind.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote