View Single Post
Old 29-07-2020, 14:11   #7827
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Yes, I saw this, but decided not to post anything in the linear thread as it adds nothing to the debate and would just draw hostility from the usual quarters. It's all part of the long decline I've been talking about over the last few years that I believe will take place.

The linear viewing figures are still holding up well so far against the competition. The big question is whether this trend will accelerate, decline or continue in a fairly straight line.

In the meantime, Mr K I am sure would be interested in a new archive tv streaming service which will air a lot of old ABC TV programmes for the first time since originally shown, although I dare say he wouldn't actually part with any money to get it!

Hello, Mr K, you there?

https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2020...rk-programmes/
I'd like to thank you for that ABC link too as it is something i'd certainly be interested in.