View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 16:23   #2182
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
God of War.

For an extremely casual gamer, it's a bit of a struggle, even on nursemaid mode. Gave up on Uncharted 4, what a bloated pile of crap. I was even filing my nails during one of the endless cutscenes.
I have just started God of War today on PS4 Pro, loving it so far although i was struggling on the first fight section until i realised i had it on the hardest setting..... Finally killed(i think) 'The Stranger' that took a bit of doing.

As for Uncharted 4............... that game is amazing, shocking you don't like it!!!!! Maybe you need to go to the Doctors or something!!! lol as it is 1 of the best games ever along with the others.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 10-02-2019 at 17:48.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote