View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 10:31   #1533
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
On the points of lower taxes, and higher benefits/better public services, I would be interested in how this would be achieved.

I see you share his confidence in an 18 months timescale - I have no confidence that the other parties (which have a right to veto) would deliver in that timescale, and it would be inappropriate (imho) to hold them responsible if it wasn't met (as they have never been involved/agreed to this timescale); however, I can see Mr Salmond playing that card....
Unless they were 'bullied' into it by Bravemouth...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote