View Single Post
Old 16-10-2010, 12:11   #517
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Post Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Hopelessly wrong

NI gets RTÉ1, RTÉ2 and TG4, but doesn't get Challenge Jackpot. Wales gets S4C and S4C AD. Grimsby gets Channel 7. Leicester gets MATV. Several regions have two or three BBC1s and ITV1s.
Good job I'm not sensitive to your abuse! (Mum, he's being mean to me. )

OK, so they do get the RoI channels in NI and trawler crews and Midland Asians are better represented than the rest of us. We all have access to the BBC national variations but not the BBC and ITV regional variations. I must admit, I often misuse the term regional when I mean national variation.

It makes you wonder why they don't allow everyone access to the regional variations, perhaps via the red button. If they have to do it for some postcodes anyway then it can't really be a bandwidth issue.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Felim_Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote