View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 22:11   #515
Felim_Doyle
cf.geek

Services: Digital TV XL TiVo 500MB, Broadband 100Mb SuperHub, Telephone XXL
Felim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of societyFelim_Doyle is a pillar of society
Send a message via ICQ to Felim_Doyle Send a message via AIM to Felim_Doyle Send a message via MSN to Felim_Doyle Send a message via Yahoo to Felim_Doyle
Thumbs up Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Partly true, I think. NI doesn't have any more or fewer channels AFAIK, unless they currently get RTÉ (an agreement has been reached for reciprocal exchange of UK and RoI channels throughout Ireland on DTT but I'm not sure how cable is affected) but they do have a regional variation of BBC NI and the UTV alternatives to ITV1 and ITV HD. Wales has the additional channels S4C and, until recently, S4C2 but other than that it's just regional variations of BBC Wales and ITV Wales & West, previously known as HTV.

So, if I'm correct, Wales is the only place that the number of channels should differ if all else were equal.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Felim_Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote