View Single Post
Old 22-01-2009, 23:01   #831
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
thanks for the pointers CB, will have another look tonight to see if there is any corelation between XP and rank etc, i just noticed last night that one game the bar was 3/4 full and then the next game it was about 1/4 full. thanks again for the reply.

how come you have only played it a couple of times online, is it not your cup of tea so to speak.
Too many other games came out around the end of last year and I'm working through them. I loved CoD4 online and spent ages on it. Spent a few hours on CoD Waw, yeah, it's a good game, but have a lot of others sitting un-opened... Oh yeah, also got married at the end of August, so less time to sit online for hours on end!
Charlie_Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote