View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 13:59   #27
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: US CPAC raisess hackles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
But if you’re an invited speaker and you enter the stage from either of the openings at the back, you would immediately see you were walking on to an odal rune shape, the right way up.

I have no idea whether it was deliberate on the part of the conference organisers, or on the part of the set designer, or if it’s all a big coincidence. But there’s no doubt that the shape is visible to anyone contributing to the conference.

Sorry I have to disagree.

I have never heard of an Odal Rune until mentioned on here. How many people have heard of it as well, not many?

I should say I make model kits (including German armour) and try to keep figures as accurate as possible and this shape has never come up in my searching