View Single Post
Old 14-08-2018, 22:51   #13215
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My niece "K" is still doing her strict diet, where she's eating more calores a week.

On Saturday we all went to Camden Market, but she had her own lunch box, and she did have a bad day with the amount of calories.

While there my sister asked me if she could go on holiday with us as she cannot be trusted to stay at home on her own while her GF is at work, of course I said.

So I phoned up the camp to make sure it wouldn't be an issue as its up to us if we want to put 5 people in a four person caravan.

The only thing is my sister has to come on Thursday to take her home on Friday for her councilling.
Ummm, these are all "happy" thoughts? Are you sure that you are in the correct thread?
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote