Thread: Mesh Wifi
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2019, 12:40   #25
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: Mesh Wifi

I do have the BT home hub as a close second choice, though the twin ethernet ports of the tp link sway it (I have things like smart tv's/ cctv that need ethernet and two ports are more versatile)

I'm only on the 100 mBit stream, and unlikely to ever get close to maxing out the devices ability for the lifetime of them.

I'm not sure what Ethernet backhaul is, and if I should need it especially. (I'm not running ethernet from node to node)
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote