View Single Post
Old 31-08-2014, 20:48   #33
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
Re: Sky sports 1 hd some weird shape

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Can't say it really bothers me , a number in the top right hand corner doesn't really spoil my viewing , if anything BT Sport irritates me the most with that stupid BT Box gimmick they insist on continuing with.
At first I quite liked the BT Box, but I was watching the Burnley match yesterday, and realised that there is usually such a long gap between an incident and the resulting restart that it's very rarely actually necessary. I'm even getting a bit fed up with Michael Owen, despite still believing that when somebody with his experience has an opinion it's worth hearing.

And because of the BT graphics being at the bottom of the screen (which I still don't mind, for now) the security number is more noticeable than it is with Sky, and the funny heart shape is barely noticeable. In the pub it's a huge pint glass and with NowTV it's a solid white square so the funny shape is nothing.